Forum Thread: Show Yourself

This is the thread for sharing your experiences with the Kinect.  Photos and stories of yourself playing the Kinect, screen captures from your playing, and other such stuff goes here.

1 Response

According to the views on this page I am NOT the first one here. But i do get first prize for being the original poster!

I keep seeing all of these fantastic ideas that a user with above average intelligence are posting onto videos! I love that the Kinect is really shining the light for young entrepenuers and getting everyone thinking OUTSIDE the box, be it dreaming the impossible or the thrill of manipulating brand new technology (no one in a million years would have expected so much from a video game controller!) Big things are being dreampt up daily because of this kinect. I love playing it on my Xbox360 with my youngest son but I cant wait until everyone starts sharing their ideas and making easy to follow how to instructionals on the experimental side of this tech. Then people who may not know much about electronics/computers can bring their dreams and wild ideas. With that many opertunity's available to start a cathartic new hobby we will blast 10 light years ahead of yesterdays videogame controller into... something wonderful

Share Your Thoughts