Has anyone actually used the Kinect for fitness purposes?
If so, which games are the best?
There are already a slew of fitness games (and reviews for them) available. But I have better things to do than slog through a ton of maybe-helpful reviews. So I thought I'd see if I could get the scoop from people who've actually played the games. I trust actual users more than some overweight pundit reviewing fitness games! (See following video.)
I'm particularly interested in Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, since it was created by the publisher behind Men's Health and Women's Health magazines. Men's Health has pretty good fitness tips, so I'm wondering if that expertise translates to the game.
Has anyone played Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, or any of its competitors?
You can see a list and details of the fitness games available for the Kinect here. (Currently those games include The Biggest Loser: The Ultimate Workout; Your Shape: Fitness Evolved; Get Fit with Mel B; Zumba Fitness; and EA Sports Active 2 for Kinect.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades